Hadoop On-Demand 7-Part Webinar Series with
Joe McKendrick & Guests
Get Expert Advice to Create Your Roadmap to Add Hadoop into Your Information Architecture
Informatica Webinar Series Replays
Data experts, Informatica and Cloudera jointly produced a Hadoop 7-part webinar series available for you to download on-demand and watch at your convenience. Don’t miss host
Joe McKendrick, independent industry analyst and contributing editor to Database Trends & Applications, interviews with Hadoop experts on 7 hot topics.
Why download the Hadoop On-demand Webinar Series?
- You are interested in learning more about Hadoop but don’t know how to get started
- You have goals for storing, processing and extracting value from unstructured data so that
- you can combine and unleash the value of both structured and unstructured data
- You wish to form a roadmap for adding Hadoop to your environment.
Get expert tips from Hadoop experts including customers, analysts, and systems integrators, as well as the data experts, Informatica and Cloudera.
Hadoop On-Demand 7-Part Webinar Series Replays
- Rethinking Your Data Strategy in the Era of Big Data and Hadoop
with James Kobielus, Forrester Research
- Where Does Hadoop Fit in Your Vision of “Data as a Platform” Architecture
with John Akred, Accenture
- The Hadoop Ecosystem
with Matt Aslett, The 451 Group
- Hadoop User Case Studies
with David Menninger, Ventana Research and joint Informatica and Binh Tran, CTO of Klout
- Operationalizing Hadoop: The Journey to Production
with Omer Trajman, Cloudera
- Agile Data Integration and Hadoop
with David Linthicum, Blue Mountain Labs
- Getting Started with Hadoop
with Charles Zedlewski, Cloudera and Wei Zheng, Informatica