Data Integration Architecture and Best Practices for Enabling BI Agility
An Informatica Webinar featuring Corporate Technologies
Most organizations admit it takes much too long for the business to get the data it needs, especially for operational reporting. Why is this?
- Data is no longer only in traditional systems - It's everywhere
- Business-IT collaboration is inefficient, involves a lot of back-and-forth, and is prone to errors
- It’s difficult to provide access to data that the business can readily use and fully trust.
To address these complex challenges, companies are leveraging agile data integration architecture and best practices to accelerate the access, analysis, integration and delivery of data for BI projects.
In this interactive webinar, Informatica’s Jeff Rydz and CTI's Jeff Koss will discuss...
- Streamlining project delivery using Lean Integration principles
- Minimizing errors with managed self-service and built-in data quality
- Providing fast and direct data access with data virtualization.