Identify and Respond to Data Integration and Development Risks Before they Become Problems
Best Practices for Monitoring PowerCenter Environments
What do you do if any of these situations occur in your PowerCenter operations?
- Workflows run longer than normal
- There are rejected records in a session
- There is a significant decrease in applied row count
- There are too many concurrent workflows
What do you do if any of these situations occur during PowerCenter development?
- Mappings have no comments
- ‘truncate target table’ is selected for testing in development and moved by mistake into production
- logging is set to verbose for debugging in development
Join the Informatica Product Desk for a 30-minute interactive overview and demo to discuss how to:
- Use preconfigured and prepackaged rules and templates to monitor PowerCenter
- Easily modify or customize these rules or create new ones with minimal technical expertise
- Take immediate action by easily configuring, receiving and responding to alerts